At Global PDH we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service and products to our clients; however, we recognize that we may, at times, make mistakes or fail to meet their expectations.
Our purpose here is to share our commitment to excellence with regards to resolving your concerns.
We take our client's feedback very seriously and see complaints as an opportunity to better serve our clients.
In working with you on resolving any concern brought to our attention we will:
- Treat you with respect and professionalism
- Ensure you only deal with one person throughout the complaint resolution process
- Endeavor to resolve your complaint within 2 business days
- Keep you up to date and informed of the resolution as frequently as possible
- Record all details of the complaint with accuracy
HOW DO YOU FILE A COMPLAINT?
We encourage you to call your Account Representative who is available Monday – Friday, 9:30am-6pm EST for assistance. If you do not know your Account Representative's contact information, please call our main line at 1-800-460-4110, and an Account Manager will connect you with the correct individual. If the Account Manager is unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, your complaint will be escalated to a member of our senior management team.
Additional methods of filing a complaint:
Visit our Contact Us page at http://www.globalcpe.com/contact-us
Mail: 3178 S. Faulkenburg Rd. Riverview, Florida
WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR COMPLAINT AFTER IT HAS BEEN RESOLVED?
We take complaints very seriously. We record the necessary details of your complaint and report the following information to the senior management team:
- A description of your complaint
- The service(s) that the complaint is about
- The date of the complaint
- The actions are taken to resolve your complaint
- The resolution we reach with you
Should you wish to provide feedback on our complaint resolution policy, please contact our Operations Manager at 800-460-4110.